- Капи | 點滴 | Drop
- The Gallery of Modern Arts
- Trg Velijka Dugoševića 30
- Kučevo, Republic of Serbia
- 10 - 26 September 2018
A brochure was created to document the artworks of all the participating Hong Kong Artists who participated in this art show in the Gallery of Modern Art in Serbia.
You can find more information on this show here.
Name of Show: "Drops" Art Exhibition
Date: September 10 - September 26, 2018
This is an online press release on an online forum in Serbia
The artist sent this painting to be shown in Serbia.
This is a beautiful dotted abstract art painting of falling raindrops.The artist is heavily influenced by the Japanese aesthetics of Yayoi Kusama and Alice created this art piece after seeing Kusama's show at Art Basel in Hong Kong. The repetitive brushstrokes of multiple dots shows the falling natural movement of the raindrops and it is a vivid and beautiful poetic imaginary. A statement in any room. These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper.
This is a series of 2 abstract artwork that the artist created for the art exhibition
The artist was heavily influenced by Yayoi Kusama's abstract work and this painting was inspired by the famous Japanese artist's abstract work. The original of this painting was respectively displayed at a major gallery/ museum in Serbia in 2018 and in Hong Kong Jockey Club Creative Art Center in 2018. The painting records the repetitive motion of the raindrops from nature and it also is a sign of nature's force and beauty. It is a perfect contemporary room decor for your living, dining, or office space. A statement in any room. These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on durable, archival paper. This art print is printed and made in the USA.
A page was dedicated to document Alice's work for this show in Serbia.
Right: 2 drops paintings were shown at the exhibition.
A close up of both paintings at the walls of the gallery space. You can see how the transitions of the vibrant colors play an important role in this abstract art series.
Two of Alice's abstract artwork can be found at the center of the gallery space.
This is a full view of all the art work at the gallery space.
Here are more pictures from the White Box Studio. Image Credit: White Box Studio
Again, more information can be retrieved at the White Box Studio's Website.
If you enjoyed our Abstract Art series, don't forget to buy these art prints originals here while supplies last today!
You may also be interested in:
- 26 Feb - 2 March, 2019: Exhibit Here, Menier Gallery, First Group Fine Art Exhibition in London
- Group Exhibition: Chinese Ink Art Gallery Group Show Art Exhibition in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Group Exhibition of Artist Collaboration with Aries and Ken's Art Studios - 2017
- Group Exhibition at the Hong Kong Central Library in 2015
- White Box Friends Exhibition in Modern Gallery of Art in Serbia - 2018
- Solo Art Exhibition - Flower Power at SPCC - Nov, 2018- Feb, 2019
Back to our Blog
- RedBubble.com - Amazing art prints, t-shirts, calendars, and greeting cards by 170,000 artists worldwide.
- Thousands of unique designs printed on men's and women's American Apparel t-shirts, long sleeve and v-neck shirts.
- Get Amazing Fine Art Designs on T-Shirts, iPad cases, Calendars and more at Redbubble! Click Here!
** We are compensated for this blog post. This post also contains affiliate links and we may be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on any of these links.
Check out our new RedBubble shop.
Also, check out our other Society 6 shop here.
Click here for USD$10 Off on Society6 today and shop for Alice's Artwork today. (Terms may apply)